on 30 DEC 2014 i ship one package with my us by FedEx
the shipment arrived destination on 4 Jan 2015 till now 22 Jan 2015 still the package hold in customs , FedEx refuse to finish shipment from customs and they need a broker to finish it
17 days between FedEx reply i sent to my us customer service many complains for FedEx and no any response to protect customer rights from my us
then i receive one reply from my us saying if FedEx not finish from customs they will pay return fees then FedEx reply on 19 Jan need broker, my us sent to me u should found broker of u will pay return fees or your shipment will be destroyed and dead line is 21 Jan 2015
what's my responsibility for all that , who bring broker
why i ship with FedEx if they cant finish from customs
really very bad customer service in my us , they don't help or support to solve problems face customers
and now i lost my package and lost money Of shipping and package
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Myus Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."