100% full Not resolved
1.5
Turnaround Time

on 30 DEC 2014 i ship one package with my us by FedEx

the shipment arrived destination on 4 Jan 2015 till now 22 Jan 2015 still the package hold in customs , FedEx refuse to finish shipment from customs and they need a broker to finish it

17 days between FedEx reply i sent to my us customer service many complains for FedEx and no any response to protect customer rights from my us

then i receive one reply from my us saying if FedEx not finish from customs they will pay return fees then FedEx reply on 19 Jan need broker, my us sent to me u should found broker of u will pay return fees or your shipment will be destroyed and dead line is 21 Jan 2015

what's my responsibility for all that , who bring broker

why i ship with FedEx if they cant finish from customs

really very bad customer service in my us , they don't help or support to solve problems face customers

and now i lost my package and lost money Of shipping and package

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of myus shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $465. MyUS needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned myus shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at MyUS.

Had an Experience with MyUS?

Comments